Saturday, October 17, 2009

A new blog-based off my writings

Im working on a new blog which will be like a fictional online diary of a teenager as she learns about a secret society of other teens who think they are the bringers off doomsday, and that they must release their inner demons in order to destroy the world. But all of the demons have to be released, and the only person whose demon isn't in control is that of the main character. There is also gunna be a story about the doomsday-bringers having to fight against thet group of people who are said to be the saviors of the world. It's kinda like a story told from the villain's point of view.
Now I know this is probably gunna be a Character Blog, and Im only writing it because I couldn't really write it as a book. It is not confirmed that I am even going to write this blog, but i hope so. Though having my freshmen blog, the young author(which i havn't been using a lot lately), and now my character blog might be a big challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment