Monday, June 1, 2009

My dream of publishing at a teen age will be delayed for a LOOOONG time

Yes it is true, I realized that my writing is too amateur to actually be published. I plan to get published when I write a book that has a more mature form of writing and a story that is not laughable(when it is not intended). My writing will probably be good after college or something. My decision to have the Fantasogra book not published was hard. My top three reasons for not publishing the Fantasogra book is:
1. I don't go into deep description of the story. Though when your writing a childrens book you don't have to go into too much description. But you also have to be creative in your describing too.
2. The characters are too common and too sterotypical
3. It is too fast paced and predictable
You might have all noticed that I was pretty enthusiastic about this book but my love for my books usually end after a couple weeks. Have a great summer!
-AM

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry too much - every piece you write teaches you something valuable.

    Write because you love to write - worry about rich and famous later. :)

    ReplyDelete