Sunday, May 31, 2009

My problem with fast paced novels

The Fantasogra book I know for a fact is definitly fast pased, unlike my other novels which took place throughout the coarse of a whole year. The book is fairly fast and only takes place between a two day period. I know that it is very unrealistic that a handsome prince would fall in love with a random girl in one day and be fully devoted to her the next. I hope that I can possibly add some more scenes in that can possibly focus on Charles and Elizabeth and at least make the story take place on a longer period of time.
Maybe I can add some more scenes to focus more on Charles and Allison's relationship. You know make it slower and maybe have Charles have a little torn between Elizabeth's beauty or Allison's personality.
I'm just worried that since it is soo fased paced that it would seem unrealistic and confusing. Have a great summer!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment