Saturday, May 30, 2009

The A-list, B-list and C-list characters

Much like in a hollywood movie the characters are usually classified into three major groups. There are the A-list characters, which are the main characters or have the most influence on the plot. Then there are the B-list characters, which are supporting characters who have some influence on the plot. After the C-list stars, who are the cameo characters and have little to no influence on the plot(like cameo scenes in movies).
Since lately I have been more interested in the next book I will write, I have been neglecting the Fantasogra book for a long time. I know that I gotta keep writing it, but everytime I continue writing the book I get a weird sense of shame. It feels very odd, because I actually feel like I don't like the Fantasogra book anymore. The Fantasogra book used to be my best novel before I went through that long phase of "What was I thinking?! this book sucks!". I fear that I might never complete the book. Wish me luck!
Have a great summer!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment