Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Fantasogra's honeymoon is over

It's a sad part of my life when I have to admit that my new book has flaws. I now know that the Fantasogra book has flaws. Which put the end of my Fantasogra book's honeymoon(when I believed that everybody would love the book, and I thought it was the most perfect book ever). Here is the list of flaws that I found in the Fantasogra book:
1. The character of Elizabeth is too sterotypical. A evil blonde girl who will stop at nothing to have the hot guy
2. Charles lacks personality except for his hate of Elizabeth and minor emotional stability issues
3. The plot seems too obvious

Luckily I'm not done with the book so I can possibly change those things. In other news: I'm waiting for the results to my audition for MTW(Musical theatre workshop). I can't wait to know what I got! Have a great week!
-AM

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's great that you know these things about your book - to quote an old cartoon "knowing is half the battle!" And yes, they can be fixed - which is great.

    A great author once said: "There are no great writers, only great rewriters."

    ReplyDelete