Friday, May 29, 2009

My review for the Bratz Movie

A movie review for that stupid movie Bratz:
Ever since I first heard that they were making a Bratz Movie I said to myself “This is going to be the stupidest movie ever”, and frankly it was. It is a story based off the freak dolls who live in a perfect world. The movie trailer literally tells you how it ends. You know they defeat the popular girl and they win the guy. You have to be an idiot to not know how it ends. The movie was highly unrealistic, I mean what school is ruled by cliques, and what girl has an elephant at a party? The movie is very stupid, predictable, and the cast is basically composed of unknown stars who probably are doing nothing now. What genius thought that it would be cool to make a movie off the stupid doll company which portrays a anorexic, skanky version of what a girl should look like. The Bratz movie is just like the dolls, Fashion crazy, stupid and lack everything to be entertaining.
Unlike most of the other films I reviewed, I never liked this film even before it came out. Have a great summer!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment