Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Literary dream

Ever since I wrote the Talking Cake, I've dreamed the Literary dream. The Literary Dream is a concept where authors believe that their book will be best-seller, be made into a movie, and have that movie win an Oscar. Basically it's what every author wanta to happen to their novel.

My literary dream began when I wrote the Talking Cake. I believed that the Talking Cake was the greatest novel ever and that it was for sure to be made into a movie. I had even made my ideal movie trailer and cast. My high hopes for the Talking Cake soon ended when I started writing the Diary of a Lipgloss Addict. Then I started thinking that the Diary of a Lipgloss addict would be a best seller, and would finally give me some respect in my school. I even thought that it would be made into a tv show.
I've noticed that whenever I wrote a new book I would loose confidence in my older novels. Now I have to know that there is a very low chance that any of my books will become best-sellers and be made into movies. Have a great week!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment