Saturday, January 9, 2010

My top five favorite superheroes

1. Batman. Why? Because he's batman that's why! He's ultra cool, dark, and the Dark Knight was a kick ass movie. Unlike that Batman and Robin film made by the dirtbag known as Joel Schumacher

2. Deadpool. Why? Because he's freakin hilarious! Ryan Reynolds is awesome as Deadpool, and I just find Deadpool to be soo funny and I love funny action heroes. Plus what hasn't Deadpool done? He breaks the fourth wall, kicked Captain America in the guy part, made fun of the fact that he's played by Ryan Reynolds (he said, "If you looked like Ryan Reynolds crossed with Shar-pei, you'd understand!), and even sings in some parts. Deadpool is awesome!

3. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). Why? I've always found him an interesting character, and I recently bought the Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn, and I am a huge fan of Hal Jordan. Sucks that he turned bad, and knowing most superhero films the third films always has the hero go all dark (so unfortunatlly we'll see Hal Jordan become Paralax/aka the bad version of Hal). Once again Ryan Reynolds got another awesome role. Good for him, he really deserves it
4. Captain America. Why? He's an interesting character, attractive, and I can't wait to see the Captain America movie. Marvel has kept the casting very secret so far, and we most likely won't know whose cast until maybe late January or early March. Oh and this is why Deadpool is cooler than Captain America:


5. Superman. Why? I love the show Smallville, and I guess I have to put him on the list. Though I don't really like it how he's too powerful, and doesn't have many weaknesses or flaws. But I still would want to have his powers. Plus he's wears tights and most superheroes now a days wear either leather, or armor. Good for you Supes
Sorry about this not being about any literary related topics, but I just really wanted to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment