Monday, March 30, 2009

I met my characters

When I was writing my books I usually try to imagine my ideal character( what they look like). Now occasionally I see somebody who fits the total description of my characters. Here are two examples on how those things happened to me
The Girlscout looks like a character: Now one of my old book( like 4th grade old) stared a character( whose name I won't tell because I don't want to single her out) who I'll just call Elle. Then a couple months ago this new girl joined my girlscout troop and she has the same name and appearence as the character. It's really freaky
The chorus kids looks like Nancy: Now Nancy Bakers is the main character of Diary of A Lipgloss addict, and there is this kid in my 1st period who kinda looks like her( only a little bit shorter).

Now none of the characters are intentionally based off of those people. It's kinda weird to know somebody who reminds you of those characters.
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment