Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A chapter of The Tales of Fantasogra is going to be published!

YAH! I'm a part of a writers club in my middle school, and my teacher Mr.W wanted for each of us( there is usually four) to send in a chapter of one of our books. Unfortunatly DOALGA(Diary of a lipgloss addict) is too long, and Teen world is kinda lame. So the fairy tale( fantasogra) is my only book that's ok.
In related news, have you ever noticed those type of guys who will do anything to impress you. Even lie that they are published authors in North Korea only? Yah well there is this guy in my school who I thinks likes me because in my technology class he said( and I quote)
,"Yah I'm a published author in North Korea only and I can't give out the title. Plus I'm part of this secret online organization of writers and I can't give the name out"
What a loser. I mean I'm a writer, but I know for a fact that you can't be published in only one country( plus barely anything from the USA even makes it into North Korea). Sorry boy but if you want to impress me actually get published and be honest.
I just hate it how sometimes people just use my writing skills as a odd way to flirt with me. Now I'm not majorly popular, and frankly I'm kinda shy( some guys flirt with me just to mess with me). I'm more of a reserved, quite person who just likes to think. I'm not that way with my girlscouts though. I'm usually off the wall, and since I had to do my service project on creative writing(duh!) I gotta spred my knowledge on writing to several of my Girlscouts.
Though some of my girlscouts absolutly despise writing, and I found that very easy to understand. Well it's late, and I have to wake up WAAAAY early tommarow. Wish me luck!
-AM

1 comment:

  1. Great Job on getting published, I knew you could do it, I can't wait to read the published version. I know you'll love the feeling of seeing your name in print.

    ReplyDelete