Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How I reacted when I found my old books

One word: Horrified! For one I can't believe that I made one book basicly a long paragraph. I still remember that one book. I think it was called the Monkey from outerspace( I was 11 so you can't blame me for the stupid title!). It was mainly about two kids(at the time they were my sister and her friend) find a monkey in a UFO( which happened to crash in the middle of a park, but nobody but them seemed to notice for some reason). It was not one of my best novels, nad I even thought of remaking it.
The second book I found was simply called The Seven girls music adventure. Unfortunatly it was about me, a old friend of mine, and several fake characters get to be backup singers in a concert and get famous. Ok so it's not a seriously bad idea, but I'm just mad that it was soo stupid and I used myself( and a person I know) in it. I might remake it( I'll just make changes to the book so I don't have to rewrite the whole darn thing). Though I've had a butt-load of books I want to remake.

The third book was a kinda prequel/fantasy version which once again stars my friend, the fake characters, and I. I don't plan to remake it.

Well since I said that I would put a chapter online, tommarow I will post a chapter of one of my older novels which I don't really care about.
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment