Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another fast fiction by my sister

I was searching through an old box which had stuff from my sister and I's kindergarden and 1st grade year. Then I found this really old story by my sister which is called Luna. I have to admit it is a kinda interesting title. Here is the book:
One rainy day, Luna took a walk on Mars. It was a dark night and the stars twinkled like tiny gemstones in the darkness. She was glad that she had eyes to see with. Suddenly she heard a sound. It was her mom yelling "Luuunnna! Come home for dinner". Luna ran as fast as she could. When she got home it was her favorite dinner, mooncheese soup and mooncheese pie. Yummy! The End

Now recently I've been running out of ideas for posts, so I've just been finding old stories to post online. Well my next post is going to be the ORIGINAL version of the Talking Cake called the Talking Pie, and I may talk about the major differences between the two. Have a great week!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment