Friday, April 10, 2009

How I get inspired

Getting inspired to write a book is a common thing in my life. I get inspired by anything and everything. For example: I got the idea for the Diary of a Lipgloss addict by looking at a tube of lipgloss. I got the idea for the Talking Cake after reading my sister's flash fiction called the Talking Pie( luckily my sister wanted me to remake the Talking Pie).
Though the most common way I get ideas is simply when I read. I get ideas every time I read a book, which makes it hard to read. I'm going to see Wicked today so more than likely I'll want to write some book about a witch.
Being so creative is soo hard, I just can't believe that with such a creative person I am, then why are most of my books being forgotten and unfinished. I just think that my Major books( which usually come once a year) are the only books I finish. But getting my Major book ideas is very hard.
Well I plan to post the trailer for the Diary of a Lipgloss Addict book maybe next week(because I'm writing this from my Grandparents house). Have a good week!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment