Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I solved the mystery of the lost book!

After searching my mom's computer for the 5th time, I managed to find my sister's book! Yah! I thought that what better way to show how happy I am then to post her book online. Well here it is:

Long ago in a far away land lived a beautiful princess named Katia. She was known far and wide for her great beauty. She had long brown hair which shined like a diamond in the sunlight. Her large green eyes enchanted everybody in their path and her body was small and curvy. Her father constantly boasted on how beautiful she was and how she was the most beautiful girl on Earth.
One day her father came to her room and asked her, “ My dear Katia, Many men had asked your hand in Marriage. You have refused the offers of all of them. Prince James came yesterday with promises of piles of gold, and land as far as the eye can see. Yet you refuses. I've decided that I might as well pick a husband for you, and I have found one!”
Katia was not surprised with her father’s choice. She never wanted to marry. She loved the life as a young maiden and didn't want to be given away to a prince so she could serve him. She would rather run in the fields then cook for a prince. She would rather read all day then have sons for the prince. Katia sai " But Papa, none of the princes are good for me. None of them have the qualities of a real prince. They aren't nice, brave, smart, and handsome. Will you please stop this non stop marriage thingy. I am 16. I'm way too young”.
Her father was very disappointed and demanded her to marry soon. Katia hissed, "You can't sell me and I will never marry anybody I don't love."
Katia was aggravated by her father and marriage. She then ran to her room and slammed the door shut.
That night , she called for her good friend Eric to come to her room. Eric secretly in love with her. What was not to love about Katia? She was beautiful, nice, smart, and adventouras. Eric said to Katia “I agree with you, you should pick your husband.” Katia said back to him “At least you understand. Papa would never let me marry whom I chose to me my husband”
Eric sighed and looked at Katia. Katia proudly said " Well tommaro I’m gunna find out who my new husband is. Wish me luck Eric".
Eric then whispered to Katia “ well if your looking for love I’m the guy your looking for!”
Katia laughed and said “ Eric, you’re my best friend. How could I marry you?” Eric said “ oh fine, is it because I’m not a prince?” Katia said “ well…. It’s because I’m not really into guys like you.” Eric said “ please I really like you.” Katia said “ hmmmm, I have a idea. I’ll marry you if you promise to finish the Odyssey book to me!” Eric smiled , then he hugged Katia. The next day while Katia was getting ready for the wedding, She thought of all of the fun times she and Eric had together. Then she knew that she really loved him. Then the wedding started. After they both said “ I do” and kissed. They danced slowly, and they realized their deep love for each other. Eric asked Katia “so do you still want me to finish the book?” Katia said “ ohh you don’t. I think I really love you inside.” And they all lived Happily ever after

Ok so it is basicly the idea of Princess-marries-best-friend-rather-then-wealthy-prince-and-they-live-happily-ever-after. I have to admit that it is kinda uncreative, but she is a good writer. I gotta force her to write more. Have a good week!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment