Sunday, April 12, 2009

My plea to the people to read my blog

PM and I had made the Ilovegaryclub to attempt to get attention. Unfortunately I fear that the way the blog is written and the fact that my attempt to advertise it is failing I might have to delete the blog. I know PM won't like that, but if nobody is reading it then what is the point of keeping it? I plan to give it two more days and if nothing changes I'll delete it.
Though this isn't the first blog I stopped or deleted. My old family blog( which I posted the chapters of the Talking Cake on) I stopped using it. PM and I's old Jonas Brothers fan site I deleted. We both don't use the Ducky club blog(OK we were bored and we both thought that ducks were cute). I fear that the I love Gary blog will join the list of blogs that were ignored. Well I don't want to bother you all with a sob story about the whole Gary blog. Personally I don't think it is the best blog, but I still use it because it is a fun thing to do with PM. Have a good week, and I plan to write a new post soon.
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment