Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My graveyard of forgotten books

This is a sad post because it keeps reminding me of all the books I never finished. I am writing this post because I decided to stop writing a new book(which was soo young that I never made a title for). It was supposed to be about the First Daughter of the United States who finds herself in an abusive relationship. I stopped doing the book a couple minutes ago, and I'm trying to focus only on the Fantasogra book. Until I finish the Fantasogra book then I will TRY to not write any more books. I mean I'm getting good stuff from that book.
A chapter is getting published, and I might talk to my local library to have it shown there. Here is my list of forgotten novels

1. Inside the Talking Cake: It got pretty far but once I realized how cheesy it was I stopped it. That's a book that I don't plan to continue
2. The Roseseed Grand: When three teens try to save a struggling restaurant. I got to 40 pages, but I got distracted with the Diary of a Lipgloss addict series. Plus I just get bored of writing it
3. Untitled Presidental novel: First Daughter of the United States who finds herself in an abusive relationship. It was good, even though I worried that it sounded too much like First Daughter(that movie).
4. Teen World: It is 2036 and everybody over the age of 21 catches a virus which makes them act like toddlers. So the world is being ruled by the teens. My problem with that book was just it was to boring to write, and I'm not good at writing books about guys. I'm more of a chick-lit writer
5. The Girlfriends Strike back: It was supposed to be the 4th book in the Diary series. Unfortunatly I just couldn't continue. That was the unfortunatle day that I lost my inspiration for the Diary series. That book was the true end to Nancy Bakers
6. Journey to the Fountain of Youth: supposed to be the sequel to Race to the City of Gold, but I just lost my inspiration. Unlike my other forgotten novels I feel like I can easily bring this book back to life and finish it. So far this book is in the death stage, but I can do an old Frankenstine thing and bring it back to life.
7. Anything for Fame: A novel where two celebrities fight it out for the cover of Pose Magazine. I need not say anything because I just am not good at writing fame
8. The Secret Author: A book which was supposed to be about writing. It focuses around a 12 year old girl who happens to be the author of the best-selling teen romance series called The Whisper though nobody knows she wrote. Personally I still want to write this book, but I just have to find time. So for now it is dead
9. Escape from Nethia: A group of teens try to escape from the fictional communist country called Nethia. I still want to continue writing this.
As you see I have many book idea that I never finished. Plus those books are the only unfinished books that are on my computer. More are on my alphasmart, on my mom's computer, and probably scattered around my house. Have a great week!
-AM
Ps: Where are you guys? You havn't been commenting lately.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you've got a blog award over at my blog - come and see!

    ReplyDelete