Friday, April 24, 2009

Organizing your books

*sigh* yes you sooner or later have to organize your books. I used to have a large box of my old books( which included drafts, spare sheets of papers, timelines, and many Talking Cake copies). I then noticed that my box was getting stuffed to the max, so I decided to organise my books. I got rid of the drafts, spare sheets of paper, and most of the copies of the Talking Cake. I then got my old, and new books I organised them by Genre.
Organizing is very important because it helps you know where each of your books are(plus is gives you a lot of more space in your closet or whereever you keep your old books). Well it's late, and my next post is going to be about Reading(yes reading). Have a great week!
-AM

1 comment:

  1. I love your advice about organization! I am taking it to heart. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Love Aunt Joanie

    ReplyDelete