Sunday, April 5, 2009

The mystery of the lost story

Ever since I posted my sister's old "Underwater hotel" thingy I thought that I should post more. So I went on my mom's computer(which is stuffed with my old stories) and found a short story by my sis. It mainly is just the common storyline of: A princess is forced to marry, but she marries her close friend instead. Unfortunatly I exited it. I the came back a couple minutes later and it was gone. It was gone like a ghost, and it had no sign of it ever being there. I did multiple searches, and even looked up the word Princess but it never came up. I even searched the trashbin in my computer but it wasn't there. I wonder what happened to that file? Will I ever find it? Will I ever find another book by my sister? Will she ever stop being an OMG girl? I guess only time will tell. Hey maybe I can even force my sis to write again. Even though her writing skils are...different. Oh and I found out that staying home for Spring Break is not fun. While your sister is playing on the beach with her friend. Though I'm not saying that her friend is the "best smelling" person on this planet. I wish my sis luck and I wish that I could find something to do this week.
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment