Monday, April 13, 2009

I found my oldest book!

I searched in an old box and I found a book called The Haunted Christmas. It was written when I was only 7! Luckily I wrote it all down and here is the book(note it is only one page):

It was Christmas Eve, and that night I heard a noise from the Christmas Tree. It sounded like a ghost. I ran downstairs and I saw a scary shadow. It looked like a dragon. I turned the lights on and he was gone. How can he get away soo fast? That night I saw Santa. He was wearing a dragon mask to scare the kids away from seeing him. Boy that was a fun Christmas!

Ok so that is possibly my oldest book, unless I find a book from 1st and Kindergarden. Who knew that I wrote when I was seven. Though The Haunted Christmas is not my best book, and I'll keep searching for more of my books. Oh and I've searched around my house for any of my sister's books. Not going well so far. Have a good week!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment