Friday, April 17, 2009

A book review by AM

Being a writer also means that you have to read. And believe me I read A LOT! I once had this phase when I used to read the Carole Marsh Mysteries. After finally getting to my sense I managed to write a succesfull review for the Carole Mysteries. Here is a review for the book
Mystery at Disney World
When I first read the Disney world book I instantly noticed that it was going to be the worst novel I ever read. Here are my simple reasons
1. It was so cheesy to make REAL people take part in fictional stories
2. Carole Marsh was SOOOO advertisting herself. I mean is it odd when she says " And they took out their Carole Marsh Mysteries watch". Sounds like somebody is desperate to get attention
3. The plot was stupid, predictable, and totally unrealistic. I mean what criminal would give obvious clues to their whereabouts? Stupid ones I guess
4. What person would let kids ages 7-13 travel alone in Disney World? No wonder they were kidnapped. I expect that Carole Marsh must be a bad grandparent. It gives the bad message to kids that they can wander off in heavily populated places and easily get back home without a scratch.
My warning to anybody who seeks a good mystery is to avoid these books and go for the Nancy Drew series, Hardy Boy, or anything BUT the Carole Marsh Mysteries.

Now I personally despise the Carole Marsh Mysteries, and I hope to add more reviews later on. Have a great week.
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment