Saturday, April 4, 2009

A word from my sister

A couple years ago I managed to force my sister to write( unfortunatly my sis happens to be a popular, phone chatting girl who always is saying, "OMG I cannot believe that he likes me. I mean I like him but Lindsey likes him. This is soo unbelievable". So she wrote a fast fiction( a literary term for a book that is shorter than 5 pages). It's called The Underwater hotel.
A UNDER WATER Hotel

Well, it was my birthday and my mom said we were going to a fancy hotel. I grabbed a dress and rushed to the car. Then we drove off and I was looking out the window thinking where is it? Then 30 minutes later I saw the hotel. My mom said, '' go check in and we will be in the room". My mom said we could see the pool from here. I ran over and saw a huge sword fish swinning out of my window,and a ton of other fish. I said to my self I am not swimming in that pool. I ran to the lobby and said there was something wrong with the pool. The pool was full of aquatic creatures. The hotel was underwater! "WHAT" I screamed. I ran up to my room and yelled at my mom '' WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WE WERE STAYING AT A UNDER WATER HOTEL!'' My mom said" I thought you loved the ocean". I don't, especially when there are sharks and sword fishes in it.
Then I went to bed. In the morning we had great eggs and beacon . I thought to my self I can not go on not going in the ocean. I grabbed my bathing suit and zoomed to the ocean. I got their and it was so pretty,it had bright blue water and gorgeous blue fish and it felt like dolphins were saying come on in. I jumped in and saw a dolphin and I grabbed on to it's fins, we saw whales sharks and the fish sitting next to my window. It was pretty fun. The most scary part was that I rode a shark and it took me an underwater cave. I went back to my room and every thing was packed as I reached down to get my towel it was all packed. I found out that we were going back home, but hey there is a good story to tell all my friends

Now I stayed true to the story, and didn't edit a lot. I know that it is a cute story, but she should have edited it and added a lot of detail. Maybe I can force my sis to write another book, but everytime I bring it up she says "Umm you can get the ideas, and I'll just type the book". So technically I'm doing all the book, and she just writes it down. Well have a good week. Oh and thanks for the people who commented! I just love comments!

1 comment:

  1. you sister sure is interestingm and if she ever stops being an "OMG" type of girl, tell me and we'll celebrate together. Just kidding, but I like the concept. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete