Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Talking Pie

I once again searched in a old box full of stuff from my sister's past. That's when I found the true inspiration for the Talking Cake. The Talking Pie. Lucky for my sister she got the Talking Pie put in the local library for a year, so this is the original copy that was in the library. Unlike the other books that I put online I will not be editing them.
Yes I have been editing some of the books(mostly spelling, gramattical and I added some details in). Here's the Talking Pie:

Once upon a time there was a girl who made pumpkin pies. Her name was Sarah. She sold ever one. But one last pie was left. It could talk. She said "hi" to the pie. The pie said back "hi" to the girl. Sh was amazed. The pie was talking! "Oh my gosh" she said. "I will never eat you. I'll never hurt you". The pie said "Do you want to be my friend?".
Sarah replied "sure". Sarah then cheered "I will make you a muffin for you". The pie said "ok". The muffin was done. "delicious" the pie said. He then added "Thank you". One rainy day they went to the park. They found a red diamond. "Ohh" they said. It's from a ghost. "Let's let the class have it, pie" Sarah said. The pie looked at the diamond and said "I do not like to give it up Sarah". "You will give it up". They looked down and saw a message. "I wonder what it says?".
The message said " 123 ghosts haunt this diamond".
Then suddenly they heard someone yell behind them "Boo!". Sarah and the cake cried "AHH". The diamond fell out of their hands. Then poof the ghost went away. And the diamond was gone. That ghost took the diamond and ate the pie.
The End

Well the Talking Cake definitly doesn't have ghosts and the red diamond is actually a ruby now. Plus the cake never gets eatten. Plus I replaced the name Sarah with Claire. When you are writing a remake it is best to read over the original book first, because I never did look at the original book. My sister just told me about the book and I just started writing. Have a great week!
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment