Thursday, April 2, 2009

The first Book idea web sale!

Welcome hopeful writers, or people from my family! Today is the first annual book idea sale. I have tons of ideas you can have for nothing but $0.00! I got fantasy ideas, and sci fi ideas! Almost any idea possible. Here is my catalogue

Fantasy: A prince( who is said to be dead) falls in love with a young girl( whose father is the evil king of a fantasy land). The prince has to decide whether he should stay away from the girl out of fear of being caught, or stay with her.
Now I know that is a common idea, but I hope people have creativity!
Modern: A young teen actress's parents are killed and she is forced to be adopted. She then goes from rich life to a middle class life. Plus her new stepsister happens to be her biggest fan!
Sci Fi: A group of girls find an abandoned spaceship, and go on a intergalactic trip. Unfortunatly they find out that the ship actually contains a man-eatting creature.

These ideas are free, and you can use them. You can even send me a link to the book if you like! Have a good day! Oh and I might continue my fairy tale book during Spring Break. I'll definitly have loads to say during Spring Break. Hope I get some sun( doubt it though)
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment