Saturday, April 18, 2009

A secret look into the covers of my books



I thought that I better reward you all for being so nice by showing you the covers of my old novels.



The Talking Cake: If you can tell I used photos of numberous celebrities and real places to make the cover. I not believe that you should not use celebrities in book covers


Diary 0f a Lipgloss addict: I think that this is one of my better covers. Ranking number 2 on my best cover list. My best cover is something Talking Cake related

Monkey from Outerspace: . This is what I call a Mash Cover. I basicly got a bunch of images and combined them together


Against the Black Night: The book was supposed to be about the Talking Cake but from Claire's point of view. I like this book cover the most because it reminds me of those classic romance novel covers.
Those are some of my covers and I can post some more later.
-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment