Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Little miss Creative

Ok when it comes to writing books, my main trouble is focusing on one book. Knowing me I get random book ideas in the most random places. I got the idea for The Diary of a Lipgloss Addict while trying on some Jollyrancher lipgloss. I got the idea for TC after my sister wanted me to redue her book called the Talking Pie.

Any how, unfortunatly I got another idea for a book. That wonderful idea unfortunatly got me sidetracked from The Tales of Fantasogra. The idea is about a young girl who tries to get into this huge club of girls who demand perfection. Ok so the idea is commonly played but if I ever do write the book I can make it as different as possible.

Unfortunatly right when I got all of my info down for the club book(I havn't picked out a title, but I'll let you know when I can) I got writers block! It all happened when I was at study hall before school and I was peacefully writing chapter 9 of The Tales of Fantasogra.

Charles was just about to admit his love for Allison when suddenly the black shadow overcame my mind. I was stuck. I didn't know how to continue my book. Should Charles realize that he loves Allison more than his beautiful girlfriend Elizabeth, or should he stay with Elizabeth so he can have his happily ever after? I had fallen and I couldn't get up.

All because I had gotten a new idea for the club book. And people say that Creativity can't hurt. My new book idea caused me to suddenly get bored of it. I gotta focus on The Tales of Fantasogra. While I was writing the Talking Cake. I was writing over three other books. It is soo hard to handle just one book. I just have too big of a imagination!
Well I'll try to get my interest back in The Tales of Fantasogra soon, so I don't lose interest in it. As my mom says,
"You don't want to be the author who rights a million books but never finishes one".
-AM
Ps: How come when you are writing a fairy tale you usually start it with Once upon a time?