Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A major road block in the making of my superhero book

This is horrible news. I just realized that my superhero book idea has many similarities to the film The Last Action hero. For those who are lucky enough to not know about this film the film is basicly about a boy who is teleported into the film universe. The kid then starts pointing out the cliches, and sometimes references other films. Then somehow that kid becomes the sidekick of the action hero (played by Arnold Swartzenegger), and the film ends when both the action hero and the kid teleported into the real world and fight the villain (who talks briefly about bringing other film villains into the real life).
DAMN YOU MOVIE! I mean there are soo little differences between my idea and the The last action hero (oh and the similarities are unintentional). This sucks. I mean I could try to have the superheroes come into the real life.....Nope that seems like a mixture of the He-man movie and the Last f-ing Action hero. Well rest in peace, potentially good story idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment