Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My official details for the superhero story

I'm now in serious consideration for writing the story about the superheroes. Here is some stuff that I absolutly plan to do for the book:
-It will be mostly a comedy, but will have some action/adventure moments in it
-I will be refrencing other comic book characters (Superman, batman, Captain America, hulk, ect)
-It will be for kids ages 8-12.

Now I have been thinking of several scenes to add into the story. As a treat I plan to give you a uber special preview on a certain scene I want to add in. *note this is script like. so it's mostly just the lines*

Holly: So do you think there's a possiblity we might have...you know superpowers? We are in a comic book, right.
Evangeline: We're in Falcon comics, so there's a low chance of that.
Holly: Why?
Evangeline: Unless we're bombarded with radioactive waves, have some mutation, or are given super-soldier steroids, then we're just your every day human.
Holly: Well that sucks. Stupid realisticness
Evangeline: yah. I mean we're surrounded by gods and near-gods and we're mortals. If only I had brought a DC, then we'd have powers.

Ok so it's going ok so far. I have been thinking of fun ways to reference superheroes. Oh and Falcon comics is basiclly like a spoof of Marvel comics (which is known for its realisticness).

No comments:

Post a Comment