Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reading Charmed forces: part 1

I just can't do it. I just can't. This book is soo horrible. *sucks it up*. Well so far Alyssa is showing how perky perfect she is. Everybody loves her (one girl says, "I wanna hang out with you because you seem soo nice". Which easily translates into, "I wanna hang out with you because your soo awesome", she has gotten everything she wants (magical abilities, and tons of boys). Speaking of boys, there is one part where Alyssa says, "Oh I wonder whom he will choose", I said, "I bet it will be you, Alyssa". Alyssa is always right so far, and is described as being pretty. OMG this girl named Bella Swan look like a round character! I mean I just can't stand this girl! She has no flaws, and is the biggest Mary sue I have encountered in my entire life. She's a bigger Mary sue than most Harry Potter fan fictions. Alyssa is that bad! Plus she friends aren't any excuses to. They are equally perfect, and lacking personality. Character wise I give this book an F------. I just hate to read about these characters. They are too perfect, and just Mary sues. I have never read a book where I seriously hated the characters while reading the book. When I read Twilight and the Carole Marsh mysteries, I would generally stand the characters while reading it. But when I read this crap-tastical book I just wanna go slap some flaws onto these superficial girls and just get it over but. BUT NO! I have to finish this super-crapperf*&kerificexbeawholelottabullsh^t book just so I can write a complete review.
So far reading this book feels like I'm having my face burned on a hot stove while being injected with adrenaline which keeps me alive so I ma forced to live through every waking-painful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment