Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Talking Cake and I'd relationship if like Batman and Catwoman's

Sometimes I feel bad for the book, and accept it as fairly good. (while other times I insult the book to death!) Today I listened to a song that I had played along with a fake trailer for the Talking Cake, and I was reminded on how much I loved that book. I suddenly felt bad for insulting the book. I mean it was ok, not publishing worthy. Sure it had Mary/ Gary sues, the plot was off the wall at some points (but at least it made sense), it had many cliches in it, but I just love the characters, and it was fun to write. *Groans in sadness* if only that book didn't have all those bad stuff in it. I mean that book had potential to be a cute kids book (ehh not really because compared to other books, TC sucked. but it was something cute to read to my cousins).
I don't know really. The Talking Cake still holds a place in my heart no matter how much I insult it. I wonder how many more songs I will find that make me feel bad for making fun of the Talking Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment